RESOURCES 2018-08-07T19:56:50+00:00


Shamrock Wildlife Services cannot provide domestic animal control. We know Indiana wildlife well, but domestic animals and house pets are a different issue. If you have a problem with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, we have provided a few options for animal control in our five serviced counties.

Domestic Animal Control Phone Numbers:
Lake County: (219)-769-7016
Porter County: (219)-477-3110
Newton County: (219)-285-6777
Jasper County: (219)-866-8756
La Porte County: (219)-362-1637
For wildlife needs that don’t include domestic animals, contact us:
Call (219) 707-1968
Email [email protected]